Select Platinum Account Benefits
Make the most of your benefits
All Royalties Gold customers moved to Select Platinum on 26th June 2015.
5* Defaqto rated Worldwide Travel Insurance
- Worldwide travel that covers you for up to 31 days per trip (including winter sports)
- Automatic cover for you, your partner and dependent children who are under 18 (or up to the age of 23 if in full time education) at the start of the journey
- Emergency medical expenses, cancellations, baggage and more
What you need to know
- Pre existing medical conditions are not covered, if you would like to extend your cover to include these, please call us. We may ask you to pay an additional premium or we may not cover your condition
- If anyone is aged 70 or over, you must call us each year to obtain cover - £50 annual premium per person insured aged 70 or over applies
- Call us if you would like to add additional cover
Defaqto are an independent financial research company.
Refer to your Travel Insurance Policy for further details.
5* Defaqto rated Mobile Phone Insurance
- You're automatically covered but we recommend that you register your handset to make the claims process quicker
- Two successful claims during any 12 month period (£75 excess applies)
- Worldwide cover for your mobile phone against loss, theft, unauthorised calls, damage or breakdown
- Accessories covered up to £250
- Unauthorised calls following loss or theft for up to £2,500 (inc VAT) for monthly contracts and £100 (inc VAT) for pay as you go customers
What you need to know
- Devices with a screen size more than 7 inches are not covered
- Your phone is not covered if another person is using your phone (even if you have given that person permission)
- Our replacement phones are refurbished models and include a 12 month warranty
Refer to your Insurance Policy Summaries for further details.
UK Car Breakdown Cover
National Trust for Scotland family day passes
Help with your benefits
What sites can I visit with my National Trust pass?
You can visit over 300 sites with your National Trust pass.
How do I order a replacement tastecard™?
You can order a replacement tastecard™ for £15 (at your cost) by calling 0345 609 0456 (Minicom 0370 600 0856). Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 10am-6pm on bank holidays, closed on Christmas day. Calls may be recorded.
Payment must be by credit or debit card. Your credit or debit card will be charged when you place the order.
Your policy will give you important information about your account. We may update them from time to time, but we will always show the latest versions here. Please print or save a copy for your records.
You will need Adobe Reader to view these documents. Get Adobe Reader.