- Worldwide travel that covers you and your family for trips up to 31 days per trip (including winter sports)
- Cover for you, your partner and dependent children who are under 18 (or under 23 if in full time education) at the start of the journey. Children must be living at the home address (or with the other parent), and be neither married or in a Civil Partnership
- Emergency medical expenses, cancellations, baggage and more
- Underwritten by U K Insurance Ltd.
What you need to know
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered, if you would like to extend your cover to include these, please call us. We may ask you to pay an additional premium or we may not cover your condition
- If anyone covered by the policy is aged 70 or over, you must call us each year to obtain cover - £75 annual premium per person insured aged 70 or over applies
- Your partner is the person you, the account holder, live with at the same home address in a relationship, whether married or cohabiting
- To find out if you can extend your travel insurance to include cover for any new or existing medical conditions please click here or call 0345 609 0456 (or Minicom number 0370 600 0856). You may have to pay extra for this or you may find that your condition cannot be covered. Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 9am-5pm on bank holidays. We are closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday. Calls may be recorded.
How do I make a claim?
To make a travel insurance claim call us on 0345 609 0456 (Minicom 0370 600 0856). Lines are open
9am-6pm Mon-Fri, and closed Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
If you need emergency assistance whilst abroad call us on:
0345 609 0456 or +44 1252 763 659. Lines are open 24/7, 365 days a year. Charges may apply. Calls may be recorded.