- UK and European travel insurance that covers you for up to 22 days per trip (including winter sports)
- You as the account holder(s) are covered
- Emergency medical expenses, cancellations, baggage and more
What you need to know
- Cover for account holders only
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered, if you would like to extend your cover to include these, please call us. We may ask you to pay an additional premium or we may not cover your condition
- If you or your joint account holders are aged 70 or over, you must call us each year to obtain cover - £50 annual premium per person insured aged 70 or over applies
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please click here or call us on 0345 607 5154 (Minicom 0370 600 0856) to confirm your premiums and cover. If anyone covered by the policy is aged 70 or over you should also call us. Lines are open 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 9am to 5pm on bank holidays. We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Easter Sunday. Calls may be recorded.
How do I make a claim?
To make a travel insurance claim please click here or call us on 0345 607 5154 (Minicom 0370 600 0856). Lines are open 9am-6pm Mon-Fri, and closed Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
If you need emergency assistance whilst abroad call us on:
0345 607 5154 or +44 1252 308 791. Lines are open 24/7, 365 days a year. Charges may apply. Calls may be recorded.