Worldwide travel insurance that covers you and your family for trips of up to 31 days. The policy also includes winter sports and £10 million medical expenses cover. Underwritten by U K Insurance Ltd.
What you should know:
- Family cover includes you and your partner, plus any dependent children under age 18 at the start of the journey, (under 23 if they’re in full-time education). Children must be living at the home address (or with the other parent), and be neither married or in a Civil Partnership
- Your partner is the person you, the account holder, live with at the same home address in a relationship, whether married or cohabiting
- To find out if you can extend your travel insurance to include cover for any new or existing medical conditions please click here or call 0345 609 0456 (or Minicom number 0370 600 0856). You may have to pay extra for this or you may find that your condition cannot be covered. Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 9am-5pm on bank holidays. We are closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday. Calls may be recorded.
- If anyone covered by the policy is aged 70 or over, there’s a £75 annual premium per person insured aged 70 or over
- If you have an existing medical condition, you may have to pay an additional premium or accept that your cover may exclude certain conditions.