The value of investments, and the income from them, can fall as well as rise, and you may not get back the full amount you invest.
Royal Bank of Scotland Collective Investment Funds Limited
These collective investments are only available to existing customers.
- Investment Funds
- Expert Managed Solutions
To speak to us about these investments, please call us on 0345 300 2585.
You can find the specific name of your investment in your contract note or your most recent statement, however if you are unsure which investment you hold or have lost your letter please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Icon expand I would like to add a new payment to my investment?
Capital Protected Investment
- We do not accept any new payments to this investment.
Investment Fund and Expert Managed Solutions
- You can invest additional single increments of £250 or more per fund,
- You can invest a regular monthly amount from £50 a month per fund with increments of £10 or more,
- When you make additional payments to your investment charges will apply.
- To make an additional payment please write to us with a completed additional payment form.
If you need more information please contact us
You can add to your investment by writing to us, please enclose a cheque made payable to Royal Bank of Scotland Collective Investment Funds Limited. When you make additional payments to your investment charges will apply, please contact us for further information.
Icon expand How can I see how my investment is performing?
You will receive a statement in May and November every year showing transactions throughout the period and a recent valuation of your investment. Alternatively, you can call us for an up to date share price.
Icon expand I want to withdraw from my investment?
Collective investments are designed as a medium to long term commitment which you should plan to stay invested in for at least five years. You can, however make withdrawals and should bear in mind the following:
- If you invest through a Stocks and Shares ISA up to the Government’s yearly ISA limit then make a withdrawal, you will not be able to reinvest that amount back into an ISA in the same tax year;
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £500 per fund you are invested in;
- You must keep at least £500 in each fund that you are invested in, unless you have an active Direct Debit, linked to a particular fund;
- We will send you a cheque or direct credit payment five working days after receiving your signed written request, subject to our requirements being met, which include having a clear and unambiguous request to withdraw funds, and provision of any identification that may be necessary to satisfy anti-money laundering requirements.
Should you need to withdraw your investment please write to us to confirm your requirements.
Icon expand How do I change my Direct Debit details?
If you want to change the amount of your Direct Debit, the date it is collected or to amend your account details – call us or write to us to confirm your requirements.