Sending money abroad
Choose the transfer method to suit youLogin to Digital Banking
The easiest way for you to make your payment is to by logging into Digital Banking and choosing the transfer method to suit you. This will depend on how much you're sending, where you're sending it and when you need it to get there.
We have a wide range of transfer methods for you to choose from, choose the best method for you below.
- Royworld budget: For small amounts which aren't urgent. Available to select destinations.
- Royworld Economy (non euro): When you need to send non-urgent payments with a high level of security.
- Royworld Economy (in euro): When you need to send non-urgent euro payments to Europe.
- Royworld Draft: When you need to make a paper-based payments.
- Royworld Express: When speed and security really matter.
You can also make payments using your travellers cheques or your credit card.