From checking historic account rates, to getting started with digital banking, you'll find everything you need to manage your account here.
Fixed Rate ISA
Know in advance what your interest will earnApply now
Time is running out to make the most of you 2016/2017 ISA allowance of up to £15,240. The tax year ends on Wednesday 5th April so you need to act before this date to open an ISA account for the 2016/2017 tax year
Our Fixed Rate ISA lets you:
- Have a fixed interest rate on your cash ISA – so you know in advance what your savings will earn
- Choose a term that suit you – either one or two years
- Keep all the interest - which helps your savings grow faster
- Transfers in – bring all your ISAs together in one place
What you should know:
- Minimum Deposit £1,000
- Partial withdrawals and additional deposits are not allowed after the Start Date. If you close your account early, it may result in an Early Closure Charge. The Early Closure Charge will be the lower of the amount of interest earned on your account or 90 days’ interest. This means that the total amount you receive (including interest earned on your balance) will be no less than your deposit at the Start Date.
- The Fixed Rate ISA start date is 8th May 2017. Up until the start date interest will be paid at the same interest rate as during your term.
- For your new Fixed Rate ISA you can save up to £15,240 tax – free for the 2016/2017 tax year between 14th March – 5th April 2017 and also save £20,000 tax – free for 2017/2018 between 6th April - 5th May 2017
- Apply from 14th March 2017 – 5th April 2017. This is a limited offer and may be withdrawn at any time.
Please note: You will need your National Insurance number during the application.
Our current range of Fixed Rate ISAs
|Term||Balance||Interest Payable||Interest rates AER/Tax-free p.a.||Maturity date|
|1 year||£1,000 - £24,999||Annually||0.70%||8th May 2018|
|1 year||£25,000 +||Annually||0.75%||8th May 2018|
|2 year||£1,000 - £24,999||Annually||0.80%||8th May 2019|
|2 year||£25,000 +||Annually||0.85%||8th May 2019|
Interest is calculated daily and paid annually into your ISA on the first business day in April and upon maturity.
Tax-free interest means interest payable is exempt from UK income tax
Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) – this is a notional rate used for interest bearing accounts, which illustrates the interest rate if paid and compounded each year. It helps you to compare the effective rates of credit interest on different accounts.