From checking historic account rates, to getting started with digital banking, you'll find everything you need to manage your account here.
Fixed Rate ISA
Know in advance what your tax-free savings will earnApply now
0Our Fixed Rate ISA lets you:
- Have a fixed interest rate on your cash ISA – so you know in advance what your savings will earn
- Choose a term that suit you – either one or two years
- Keep all the interest - which helps your savings grow faster
- Transfers in – bring all your ISAs together in one place
What you should know:
- Minimum Deposit £1,000
- Partial withdrawals and additional deposits are not allowed after the Start Date. Early closure will result in an Early Closure Charge equivalent to 90 days’ Tax-free interest. If the Early Closure Charge is greater than the Tax-free Interest you've earned, the charge will be reduced to ensure you get back at least the amount you deposited at the Start Date.
- The Fixed Rate ISA start date is 12th Sept 2016. Up until the start date interest will be paid at the same interest rate as during your term.
- Save up to £15,240 Tax – free in your Fixed Rate ISA for 2016/2017 tax year between 19th July –9th Sept 2016.
- Apply from 19th July –15th Aug 2016. This is a limited offer and may be withdrawn at any time.
Please note: You will need your National Insurance number during the application.
Our current range of Fixed Rate ISAs
|1 year||£1,000 - £24,999||Annually||0.70%||12th Sept 2017|
|1 year||£25,000 +||Annually||0.80%||12th Sept 2017|
|2 year||£1,000 - £24,999||Annually||0.95%||12th Sept 2018|
|2 year||£25,000 +||Annually||1.00%||12th Sept 2018|
Tax-free interest means interest payable is exempt from UK income tax
Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) – this is a notional rate used for interest bearing accounts, which illustrates the interest rate if paid and compounded each year. It helps you to compare the effective rates of credit interest on different accounts.