To make it easier for you to bank with us, there are Cash and Deposit Machines (CDMs) in some branches. These work as normal cash machines, but also let you do some key transactions:
- Pay in notes and cheques in one single transaction
- Pay in up to 50 notes in one transaction
- Pay in up to 50 cheques
- Pay bills
- Some CDMs will accept coin, and let you pay in up to 1,000 coins loose and mixed
Cash deposits to RBS accounts will clear instantly, and all other transactions will be processed in the same timescales as if paid in at the branch counter.
CDMs can also provide 'image receipts' - these give you an image of each cheque and pay-in slip you have deposited, along with a detailed breakdown.
You can also view a full list of things you can do on an ATM/CDM.
Quick Deposit is available in most branches offering:
- Secure in-hall deposit boxes for cash, cheques and bill payments
- Business customers can also use these
- Same-day processing when you deposit funds before 3:30pm
Our Customer Charter is based on the things that you have told us are important. In our commitment to making banking easy, we will be extending the opening hours of our busiest branches.