Call us on 03457 24 24 24.
Remember: You'll only be able to use Telephone Banking if you have your PIN and password.
Call us on:
Please note, these numbers are to register for Telephone Banking, you won't be able to carry out any transactions until you are registered.
It's easiest to use Digital or Mobile Banking to check your balance, make transfers and payments, but you can do so in Telephone Banking as well.
You can also carry out a range of transactions on the phone. When you call us, you will hear an automated menu and can make choices based on what you want to do:
- Press 1 for self service automated balances, transactions, payments, and general banking queries
- Press 1 for balance and account transactions, then follow the prompts to hear your balance/available funds, hear recent transactions and search for a transaction
- Press 2 for transfers and payments, then follow the prompts to transfer money between your RBS accounts, pay an RBS credit card, pay a bill or individual
- Press 3 to order a statement or a cheque or paying-in book by following the prompts
- Press 4 for assistance from a UK-based customer adviser
- Press 2 to talk to a UK-based customer adviser about existing loans and overdrafts or account charges
- Press 3 to talk to a UK-based customer adviser about:
-new products and services
-account enquiries for customers not registered for Telephone Banking
-registering for Telephone Banking
If you are already registered for Telephone Banking and are hard of hearing, please use our Minicom number - 0800 404 6160.
If you want to register for Telephone Banking and are hard of hearing, please use the following Minicom numbers:
- 0800 404 6160 - for accounts in Scotland
- 0800 0681 289 - for accounts in England
- 0800 0923 201 for accounts in Wales