Look out for your loved ones
Life insurance helps make sure that those closest to you are financially secure if you’re diagnosed with a critical or terminal illness, or if you die.
Life insurance is provided by AIG. Availabler to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar
Types of life insurance
Critical 3 with Life Insurance
Guaranteed Sixty-Plus Life Insurance
More about Guaranteed Sixty-Plus Life Insurance
* Guaranteed acceptance – if you’re aged 60 – 80 and live in the UK, you can take out insurance
* Guaranteed payouts – after two years, AIG will pay the full insurance amount when you die
* Guaranteed payments – the amount you pay will never increase, unless you to choose to protect your insurance from the effects of inflation
* Affordable – with insurance starting at £5 a month, life insurance needn’t be out of reach
* Protected insurance – if during the time you’re insured, you have to stop making your monthly payments after having paid half of those due, you could still be insured for a reduced amount.
No medical questions and no examination required
Guaranteed Sixty-Plus Life Insurance, provided by AIG, is an easy, low-cost way to guaranteed a cash lump sum when you die. It’s important to remember that if you die within the first two years, AIG will refund one and a half times the payments you’ve already made, unless you die as a result of an accident when AIG will pay three times your insurance amount.
The insurance has no cash value at any time. Your payments will end when you reach 90 years of age. Depending on how long you live, you may pay more for your insurance than is paid out when you die. It’s wise to review your insurance from time to time as inflation could reduce the spending power of any money you’re paid in the future.