Booking a branch appointment
When to book an appointment
You don’t need to book an appointment for things like paying a bill, cancelling a card or changing your address.
You can do these things on your mobile app, using Digital Banking, or telephone banking.
Appointment with a Mortgage Adviser?
Here is how you can book an appointment with a Mortgage Adviser.
Appointment with your Premier Banking Manager?
Here is how you can book an appointment with your Premier Banking Manager.
Appointments for anything else will only be conducted by Telephone or Video Banking during the current Coronavirus incident
You need an appointment for the following to ensure we have the right member of staff to help you:
- A free Financial Health Check of all your accounts
- Adding additional parties to accounts
- A review of all your accounts
- Discussing paying off existing products such as loans or credit cards
- Applying for new products
For those times when you do want to book an appointment, here’s how you can do it.