Discover Video Banking
What is Video Banking?
Instead of coming into a branch, you can use this service to get face-to face banking wherever you are. Using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
It's easy to use, confidential and secure and you can book an appointment between 8.00am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturdays.
You require a device that has a camera or webcam, and connection to the internet. Video Banking may be recorded.
Services available via Video Banking
You can use Video Banking to talk to us about:
A Financial Health Check - Whether you’re looking to action a specific need or simply want the peace of mind that your finances are in good shape the Financial Health Check will do the job
Opening savings and current accounts (excluding Reward Silver and Reward Platinum accounts)
Upgrading an existing current account (from a Select account to a Reward account only)
Applying for a personal overdraft
Applying for a personal loan (available to existing customers only)
Applying for a credit card
Mortgages- we can walk you through the process and provide you with an agreement in principle
What you'll need
- A device with a camera or webcam
- A connection to the Internet
- If your device uses apps, you’ll need to download the Zoom app using a link that we’ll email to you an hour before your appointment
- If your device doesn’t use apps, you don’t need to download anything
Booking your appointment
Before booking, please note:
- Royal Bank of Scotland collect your name, email, postcode and mobile number to help identify you ahead of your appointment.
- The information is deleted up to 90 days after your appointment.
- No bank records are updated as a result.
- The Video appointment will contain personal data e.g. your image, and will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes (and kept for 6 years).
By consenting to this notice you agree that this recording will be stored with Zoom Video Communications, Inc. on behalf of Royal Bank of Scotland.
For more information please read our Privacy Notice.