Proof of student status must always be provided when opening a Student Account as an international student along with one other item proving your UK residential address.
You can provide any of the following:
- The letter must be on headed paper.
- It must also include the UCAS/NMAS application number and match the address on the application form.
- Acceptance letter from the Nursing & Midwifery Admissions Service (NMAS) is acceptable too
Student Loan Company/LEA/SAAS Award Letter:
The award letter must:
- Have an address on that matches the one you use to apply for your Student Account.
- Be on headed paper.
University/College Letter of Acceptance/Enrolment Offer/ Enrolment Certificate:
- Letters should be on headed paper and addressed to the Bank or to you at your application address.
It can be an original letter, an email or an internet print
- The letter must confirm you are onto the course and match the address on the application form
- The letter must be issued by a Government/LEA/SAAS funded University/College. If issued by anyone else this is not acceptable.
- Letters from a language schools are not acceptable.
- The course must still have six months left to run for the letter to be accepted unless it’s an English course.
- Where you are going to study an English course before another higher education/university course and the English course is less than six months long, you must provide details of the English course and the higher education course/university course that you intend to take after it.