There are many ways that we can help you to manage your money and to minimise or avoid overdraft charges. Just click on the links below to find out more and to register for any of our helpful services:
- Act Now Alerts - we’ll text or email you if you’re about to go into an unarranged overdraft or have an item returned unpaid.
- Balance & Limit Alerts - a text to inform you when your account goes above or below a certain limit.
- Digital Banking and our Mobile App – a great way to keep track and manage your money 24/7.
- Overdraft Control - available for Select Account customers only, where possible, we’ll reject payments that would take your account into an unarranged overdraft.
- Direct Debits and standing orders - find out all you need to know on how to set up and manage regular payments
- Cheque clearing - understand when you can withdraw money from your account after paying in a cheque
- Arrange an overdraft limit in advance. If you think you may need an overdraft at some time, it can be a good idea to apply for an arranged overdraft. Remember, an unarranged overdraft will cost you more in charges, use our overdraft calculator to work out the charges. Overdrafts are subject to eligibility, over 18s only. Find out more about overdrafts
- Struggling with your finances? We have a wealth of information to help support you with understanding and managing debts. Find out more