Manage your mortgage
How can we help?Sign in to manage your mortgage online today
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
- Set up a regular overpayment
- Make a lump sum overpayment
- Use overpayment calculator
- Change your payment date
- Change your payment bank account
- Set a up a direct debit
- Request a Certificate of Interest
- Switch to a new rate available to you
- Request permission to let your property
- View your current balance
- Check your last valuation amount
- Check your loan to value amount
- View how your mortgage is made up
- Check your monthly payment & due date
To manage your mortgage online you only need your mortgage account number, your surname, date of birth, and the mortgaged property's postcode. It's that simple.
Please note service is unavailable from 5am to 7am. The information shown is updated overnight, so may not include any changes to your mortgage balance today.
Did you know?
We now offer personal loans to our existing mortgage customers.
Representative 3.4% APR for loans between £7,500 and £19,950.
Other loan amounts are available at alternative rates. Our rates depend on your circumstances and loan amount and may differ from the Representative APR.
To apply, you must be 18+ and a UK resident with either a Royal Bank current account (held for 3+ months), credit card or mortgage (held for 6+ months). Credit card and mortgage customers must apply online or by phone.
How much can I borrow?
Find out how much you could borrow before you start looking for your new home.
Mortgage calculator - our mortgage rates
Use the mortgage calculator to view our rates and get a monthly repayment quote
Mortgage Overpayment Calculator
Use our overpayment calculator to see how much you could save by making either extra monthly payments or paying a lump sum to your capital repayment mortgage.