iPhone XR Prize Draw
The prize draw is closed, but our app isn't
The iPhone XR Prize Draw is now closed and winners will be contacted on or before the 13th September 2019. There's a reminder of our terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Even though it's too late to enter this prize draw, it's not too late to download our app and see how easy it makes your day to day banking.
Download now by searching for 'RBS' on your phone's app store, or find out more by clicking the button below.
App available to customers with Digital Banking and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
Royal Bank of Scotland iPhone XR Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The Royal Bank of Scotland iPhone XR prize draw is open to current account customers aged 18 or over, who are UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) and have the Royal Bank of Scotland mobile app. The mobile app is available to Digital Banking customers with a UK or international phone number from specific countries. Digital Banking is available to customers with a Royal Bank of Scotland account. Draw not open to employees of The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and The Royal Bank of Scotland Group of companies, their families or anyone associated with this draw.
2. One entry per person. Entries must be submitted via this website and received by 23:59 on 16/08/2019.
3. To enter the Prize Draw, you must use the Royal Bank of Scotland mobile app to complete three different in-app actions on your accounts between 00:00 on 15/07/2019 and 23:59 on 16/08/2019, and register your details using the prize draw entry form. The three in-app transactions can be made up of any variation from the following list and the transactions must be completed for them to count towards the prize draw:
- Successfully log in to the app using your passcode or Touch ID/Android Fingerprint
- View your account transactions or select “Find out more” on a specific transaction
- Complete any form of payment (limits apply): pay a bill, pay an existing payee, pay someone new, pay your contacts, pay your Royal Bank of Scotland credit card or make an international payment
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Create, amend or cancel a standing order
- Cancel a Direct Debit
- Set up text alerts for: balance limits, weekly balance or insufficient funds
- Generate a Get Cash Code (limits apply)
- Use our in-app messaging service
- Set an account nickname
- Set your personal greeting
- Register for Sensibill or capture a Receipt (only available for Business and Premier Banking customers)
- Request a PIN reminder for your credit card
4. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed or incomplete will be disqualified. Proof of sending by e-mail will not be accepted as proof of entry.
5. The winner will be drawn at random week commencing 26/08/2019. There is one iPhone XR 64GB black handset to be won and only the handset will be provided to the winner. There will be one winner only and one prize awarded.
6. The judge's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
8. The winner will be informed by phone within 28 days of the closing date, when information about the winner will be available by sending a SAE to “Royal Bank of Scotland iPhone XR Prize Draw” at RBS Gogarburn, Edinburgh EH12 1HQ.
9. If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
10. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
11. The promoter is The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No SC083026. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.