Your Premier experience begins here
We will chat through the benefits and set-up your initial appointment with your new Premier Banking Manager.
Telephone: 0333 202 3332
International: +44 131 278 3507
Minicom: 0800 027 1398
Alternatively, let us call you at a time that suits you.
Common questions about joining Premier banking
A permanent UK resident; and one of the following:
- Income – Minimum £100k sole income or £120k joint income paid into your Royal Bank account
- Mortgage borrowings – £500k minimum mortgage borrowing with us
- Savings or Investments – Minimum £100k savings or investments held with us
We will confirm a few details about you and your circumstances and agree a time that suits you to speak with one of our dedicated Premier Banking Managers. From your first conversation, your Premier Banking Manager will discuss your financial objectives, but there is no obligation to take any of our services.
- Evidence of criteria met – we will confirm over the phone which of the criteria you meet.
- Current address - information on your current address and post code.
- Financial documents - to help us understand your needs and evidence the criteria you meet, please have the relevant financial documentation to hand (for example: statements, tax returns, bank statements).
- New customers will need to bring either your driving licence or passport too.
If you are moving to the UK within the next 3 months, we would be able to welcome you to Premier Banking once you have arrived in the country. Please contact our Premier Banking team who will be happy to help.
If you are not moving to the UK, we would not be able to offer you the Premier service.
If you are living outside the UK but still within the EU. You could still open an account with Royal Bank of Scotland.
Already a Premier customer?
As a Premier customer your dedicated Premier Banking Manager is there to help make your life easier. If you need specialist help they can refer to other specialist team members as you require.