Tailored banking, built around you
What’s important to you is important to your Premier Banking Manager
Our expertise, your financial goals
We’re real people
Turn your plans into action
Your Premier Banking Manager can offer the best service by really getting to know you. That’s why we’ve developed a Financial Health Check to allow you to discuss your current financial circumstances and future plans. This is the first step on the road to realising your financial ambitions.
Unlocking your financial potential
What else do I need to know?
Your Premier Banking Manager is your first point of contact. You can contact them directly via email or by phone. However, if you have a simple query or would like help outside your Premier banking manager's working hours, please call or chat online with our customer support team.
- Your Premier Banking Manager and support team are available for you and you can decide how you want to make use of them. If extra time is needed a follow-up can be arranged.
- We recommend that you catch-up at least once a year but you can contact your Premier Banking Manager at any time.
- They will also proactively get in touch whenever there are changes to your existing products or we introduce new features which could benefit you.
- They can guide you through the range of products & services we offer, and help you with ideas on how to make your money work harder.
- They have completed a comprehensive training and development programme, accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute. However, if you need specialist help, they can refer you to other qualified advisors as you need them.
- Financial documents - to help us understand your needs you should have the relevant financial documentation to hand (e.g. statements, tax returns, bank statements).
- New customers - If you are a new customer you will need to have either your driving licence or passport too.
Speak to your Premier Banking Manager
Your Premier Banking Manager is there to make your life easier, so they’ll talk to you at a time that’s convenient for you. And if you don’t have their number on you, simply call our customer support team (Premier 24) and they’ll book you an appointment.
Telephone: 0333 202 3332
International: +44 131 278 3507
Minicom: 0800 027 1398
Alternatively, let us call you at a time that suits you.
Free Receipt Management tool for Premier customers
Losing a receipt can be a pain, especially for valuable items. As a Premier customer you can use our Receipt Management tool to effortlessly store, track and capture your receipts using our Mobile Banking app. As a Premier customer it's completely free, yes free!
Mobile App critieria applies. Receipt Management available on selected devices. This service is available to Premier & Business Banking customers only.