Helping you reach your goals
Saving for a rainy day or holiday?
Why not let us help you with our 4* Savings Goal tool
Our Savings Goal tool has been rated 4* by the Fairbanking Foundation in 2012. The tool allows you to set your savings goals and track your progress.
Once you have a savings account with us and are registered for Online Banking, you can use the Savings Goal tool. Simply choose the goal you are saving towards, calculate your ideal savings plan and track your progress.
You can only have one savings goal for each savings account.
Find out how easy it is to use our Savings Goal Tool.
Icon expand Step 1
- New car? House deposit? Dream holiday?
- Whatever you're saving towards, get help towards your goal with our new tool in online banking
- Remember to use our budgeting tool which will show how much you could save
Icon expand Step 2
- Tell us how much you want to save and your target date
- Choose a category and give your goal a personal name e.g. Spain 2012
- Calculate your ideal savings plan
Icon expand Step 3
- See how much you'll save based on your plan
- Try out different options to achieve your goal
Icon expand Step 4
- When you’re done, assign your goal to a savings account or open a new one
- To keep things simple only one savings goal can be assigned to one savings account
- Share your goal with somebody else if you have a joint savings account with them
Icon expand Step 5
- See your progress whenever you log into online banking
- We'll show you if you’re on track
- Take action if you’re falling behind plan
- Change your plan if circumstances change
Not registered for Online Banking?
You need to be registered for Online Banking first
You need online banking to use our 4* Savings Goal tool.
It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.