What you should know:
- Family cover includes you and your partner, plus any dependent children under age 18 at the start of the journey, (under 23 if they’re in full-time education). Children must be living at the home address (or with the other parent), and be neither married or in a Civil Partnership
- Your partner is the person you, the account holder, live with at the same home address in a relationship, whether married or cohabiting
- If anyone covered by this policy is aged 70 or over, you must call us each year in order to obtain cover. You will need to pay an annual premium of £75 per person insured aged 70 or over and be medically screened.
- To find out if you can extend your travel insurance to include cover for any new or existing medical conditions please click here or call 0345 266 8801 (Minicom 0370 600 0856). You may have to pay extra for this or you may find that your condition cannot be covered. Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 9am-5pm on bank holidays. We are closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday. Calls may be recorded..
- Travel Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited