- Get £175 when you switch and stay
- Easy to use mobile banking app
- Contactless Visa debit card
- Also available as a joint account
- No monthly fee
Compare our bank accounts
Reward bank accounts
Switch to Royal Bank
Switch to Royal Bank and we'll give you £125 when you switch and another £50 when you're still with us a year later.
This offer is available to new and existing customers who are resident in the UK.
To be eligible for the offer you need to:
- Apply for a new account or switch in to an existing account with us by 28th June.
- Complete your switch using the Current Account Switch Service.
- Pay in at least £1,500 and log in to Digital or Mobile Banking by 2nd August. We'll then pay you £125 by 30th August.
- Use your debit card for the account at least once a month and we'll pay you £50 by 30th June 2020.
We're sorry but if you've had cashback for switching to Royal Bank of Scotland (or NatWest) since October 2017 you won't be able to get it again.
This offer can be withdrawn at anytime.
Take a look at the full offer Terms and Conditions
Choose either an Amazon, National Express or tastecard offer
Easy to use mobile app
International student account with £10 monthly fee
UK student account has no monthly fee
Other current accounts
Already a Royal Bank customer?
Want to squeeze every last bit of goodness out of your account? We’ve got some useful tips. We can help with changing or upgrading too.
Take a look at our guide if you'd like some help managing your money with tips on reducing your spending and starting to save.
Financial services compensation scheme
Your eligible deposits with the Royal Bank of Scotland are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's deposit guarantee scheme.
Find out more about the scheme and how it protects your money.