Most people insure their car, mobile phone, even their fridge - What about protecting the people that matter?
Life Insurance is provided by AIG
Available to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar
Things you should know before you apply.
- If you have loved ones, such as children, a partner, or other relatives, or if you have a mortgage, then it may be worth considering taking out life cover. It can help to provide some financial support to your family if the worst were to happen.
- Life Insurance is easy to set up and needn't be expensive.
- For a regular monthly or annual payment, your loved ones will get a cash pay out if you were to die while you are insured.
- We have chosen to work with AIG, who provide a range of products to help meet your needs.
- Please download and read the important insurance document Insurance: Important information about us (PDF 83KB)
- If you would like more information or to get a quote, please select “Get a quote from AIG” below or call AIG on 0330 390 0512. Lines are open 8:00am to 7:00pm Monday to Friday and 10:00am-3:30pm Saturday, except on bank holidays.
- If you have any questions about your existing policy with AIG, please contact them directly on the telephone number shown on your policy documents
- Pays a lump sum if you die or are diagnosed as terminally ill
- Helps to pay off your mortgage or look after your family
- Life insurance pays out a sum of money if, while you're insured, you die or you're diagnosed as terminally ill
- You choose how much insurance you need, and how long you'd like it to last for. You can also choose to insure just yourself or both you and your partner
- Available to customers aged 17-86
Critical 3 with Life Insurance
- Pays a lump sum if you suffer from certain forms of cancer of a specific severity, heart attack, stroke, terminal illness or if you die
- Helps reduce financial pressure while you concentrate on getting better
- You could use the money to help pay off your mortgage, or help to pay for unforeseen costs due to your illness such as rehabilitation treatments or alterations to your home
- Available to customers aged 17-75
By continuing, you will enter AIG's website to get a quote.
Guaranteed Sixty-Plus Life Insurance
- Pays a lump sum when you die
- Helps towards funeral costs or a gift to your loved ones
- Payments end at the age of 90, but insurance stays in place until you die
- Guaranteed Sixty-Plus Life Insurance provides a payout that could be used towards funeral expenses or to leave behind a gift for your loved ones
- Available to customers aged 60-80. Find out more