If you are struggling with your finances, you may want to consider contacting a free debt advice organisation.
There are a number of organisations who can help. Royal Bank work in partnership with PayPlan (a third party company), who offer free and confidential debt advice, helping you take control of your finances.
If you find yourself worrying about debt, PayPlan offer advice by phone, email and live chat making it quick and easy to access the advice you need. Arrange a call or email back from Payplan.
What are signs that I might need help?
1. You’re regularly spending more than you earn.
2. You’re worried about paying back the money you owe and your debts feel like a huge burden.
3. You’re dealing with difficult circumstances that make it hard for you to manage your money
4. You’re being contacted about unpaid bills and missed payments.
5. Several of your cards are at the maximum credit limit.