- £10 Rewards = £10 Greggs eGift Card + 10% Rewards
- £20 Rewards = £20 Greggs eGift Card + 10% Rewards
- £40 Rewards = £40 Greggs eGift Card + 10% Rewards
Long live Greggs sausage rolls! Greggs is a staple food on-the-go retailer on the British high street, selling freshly baked rolls, bakes and pizza, freshly prepared sandwiches, sweet treats, crisps and snacks, fruit pots and freshly ground Fairtrade coffee. It's the perfect place to go for breakfast, lunch or stock up on afternoon treats for the office. A Greggs eGift card lets your recipient choose from a wide menu that will brighten up their week!
A few things to bear in mind:
- The Greggs eGift Card can be redeemed at participating Greggs shops in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- eGift Cards cannot be redeemed in the following; MOTO Doncaster, Ferrybridge, Toddington, Heston, Hilton Park, Lancaster North, Southwaite North, Trowell, Leigh Del, Knutsford South, Frankley South, Donnington Park, Wetherby and Compass Park Lane.
- Protect your eGift Card and treat it as cash; lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced, or exchanged for physical gift cards or cash.
- eGift Card will remain valid for 24 months from the date of the last transaction. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the valid period.
- No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with your statutory rights.
- The initial and subsequent balances can be checked on 0191 6078285.
- Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
- Standard Greggs terms apply