If you've been affected by flooding in your area, our teams are here to support you.
Customers who are impacted and hold Home Insurance with us can call the Home Insurance line between the hours 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday:
Outside of these hours, customers should call the emergency number:
We can also provide the following additional support:
- Mortgage and loan repayment deferral for up to three months
- Customers can close fixed savings accounts to access cash with no early closure charge
- Refunds on credit card cash advance fees
- Customers can apply for increased temporary credit card limit
- Customers can request an increased cash withdrawal limit of up to £500
If you need our help:
- You call us on 03457 24 24 24 or visit a Branch
- Send us a private message on social media
- Message us securely in our app
If you are a Business Banking customer click here for more guidance.