What you need to know
- Cover for you, your partner and dependent children who are under 18 (or under 23 if in full time education) at the start of the journey. Children must be living at the home address (or with the other parent), and be neither married or in a Civil Partnership
- Your partner is the person you, the account holder, live with at the same home address in a relationship, whether married or cohabiting
- You can also purchase additional cover such as Business, Golf, Weddings & Hazardous Activities
- To find out if you can extend your travel insurance to include cover for any new or existing medical conditions please visit our travel insurance website or call 0345 266 8801 (or Minicom 0370 600 0856). You may have to pay extra for this or you may find that your condition cannot be covered. Lines are open: 8am-8pm Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 9am-5pm on bank holidays. We are closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday. Calls may be recorded.
- If anyone covered by this policy is aged 70 or over, you must call us each year in order to obtain cover. You will need to pay an annual premium of £75 per person insured aged 70 or over and be medically screened.
- If you have an existing medical condition, you may have to pay an additional premium or accept that your cover may exclude certain conditions.
How do I make a claim?
To make a travel insurance claim please click here or call us on 0345 266 8801. Minicom 0370 600 0856. Lines are open 9am-6pm Mon-Fri, and closed Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
If you need emergency assistance whilst abroad call us on:
0345 266 8801 or +44 1252 308 793. Lines are open 24/7, 365 days a year. Charges may apply. Calls may be recorded.